Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year.....New Beginning.... Same old habits!

Well we had a very uneventful New Years Eve, we slept through it. Even to the point were Tara called and I didn't hear the phone. What will this new year bring us??? John and I decieded that 2008 wasn't one of our favorites. Three of our loved passed away, one tragically young. We didn't accomplish any of our goals, and we seem even further away from getting them done. Now that I am totally bummed out let look to the future. School is starting again this week!! I am a Sophmore....I am so excited about that. I never thought I would get this far. Hopefully we will be able to have a big family vacation this summer. Also I get to go to SLC to see my angel, Reese and hold my newest baby, Brodie. Parker and I are counting the days until we go. Hopefully this year will bring Tara and family home. I would say that John and I are trying to lose weight, but I would be just fooling myself. We know we have to do it, but gosh I love food. Healthy food.. yuk!!! Allison is back at school and hopefully this semester will bring better grades!! Devin will get her permit soon so watch all of you that live in Columbus. I am going to try to stay focused on the important stuff this year and let the not so important stuff go. We have also deceided to put our self out there more and try to be around positive people. Negativity is so contagious and so self destructive so lets hear it for another year and the endless possibilty it brings with it!!!

No comments: