Saturday, March 7, 2009

I got some, I got some, I finally got some!!

Thank you to all of you who told me about Petsmart and the Girl Scout cookies. I FINALLY got some cookies today. It was kind sad, no little brownies trying to earn thier way to camp and screaming at you " Would you like to buy some Girl Scout Cookies?" Just a bunch of mom and maybe one girl who seemed bored out of her mind. Such a disappointment. My girls loved to sell cookies.... they sweet memories of standing out in front of walmart, winn dixie, countries, and every other place and asking so nicely.... would you like to buy some girl scout cookies???

1 comment:

Erin Bigler said...

Hey Tina, there are some GS in front of Blockbuster on Airport Thruway now too. And it is so sad for them! There are several little girls and they have LOTS of cookies, but not a single person walking by is carrying any cash and they're nowhere near an ATM...maybe you can go surprise them. Lift their spirits. :)