Thursday, October 8, 2009

Well I know it has been a long while since I posted last. One of the reasons is my camera needs a new battery. I know its a lame reason, but I'm still stickin by it. Lots of things have changed in the past months.

1. Tara and Jeremy moved to Columbus (and my beautiful babies are here 24/7!!!!!!)

2. Parker started a new school with a new Autism program.

3. I will start a new job on Monday.

4. Allison is back at school and finally got her licensce back!!

5. Devin has a boyfriend who is super tall and has long hair???

These are the cliff notes on the last couple of months. I will try to post some pics soon.
Hopefully my daughter will change my background soon---hint, hint!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

changed

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

HOly FreaKin' Cow...hello...I need details. I just tried to call but there was no answer. I expect to hear from you! Love Ya!