Monday, February 15, 2010

Butterflies

Today we went to Callaway Gardens because it was free. Yes, it was a little cold, but hey did I mention it was FREE??? Anyway me and my favorite posse aka Tara, Parker, Reese, and Brodie went up to see the butterflies. I personally do not care for this exhibit to much. It is extremely warm in there and I don't like bugs on me. I resolved that I would not let this personal issues stand in our way of a fun time. Reese was very excited about going. It was interesting, but so warm. Reese loved it, Brodie could have cared less, and Parker was scared of the butterflies. Yes, my 100 lb boy actually ran away from a little butterfly. I guess he is more like his mommy.

1 comment:

Erin Bigler said...

Hey, you're alive! Sorry those butterflies almost got you.