Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stone Mountain

Christmas is very stressful to me. I have alot of baggage concerning some very bad memories of Christmas and I always put alot stress on myself concerning gifts and gift giving. I know that I shouldn't, but knowing and doing are two different things. Anyway John and I decided to give Jeremy and Tara family annual passes to Stone Mountain. After looking at Candi Welch blog and all the fun the had there I thought it would be a good gift for them. Something they can use all year long. We went up this weekend and John, Parker, and myself stayed at the Marriott at Stone Mountain. It is a very nice place and we look forward to staying there again!! They had a pool inside and outside. Parker didn't care for the inside pool, but the pool was outside was heated and the rain stopped long enough for Parker to swim a bit. We really enjoyed our stay!

1 comment:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

What a great idea! What a great mom!