Sunday, March 2, 2008

Camera's





All the kids got new cameras for Christmas. Which I love because now they don't have to borrow mine and I get 100 pics of strange children I don't know. Also with them being digital I can delete and not waste money printing these strange photo's. The thing is Parker got a digital Fisher Price camera. He always loves to see the picture after you take it and had wanted to take photos also, but with the children cameras they don't make the flash to good. Everything looks dark. Yesterday he learned how to download his photos onto to my laptop. He finally located his USB cord for his camera. I thought I would share a couple of his photos from his camera.

2 comments:

7akel3awda said...

One of the ministery of department said that's the israelien will change gaza into holocoste and that's the result

come to see

http://holokost2008.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

SOMEONE HASNT UPDATED IN ALMOST A MONTH!!!!!!!