Friday, September 26, 2008

Movin on up!

He is first one to get a new van!!
Only 10 miles on it!! Watch out Georgia, John is comin to sell to you!!
Yesterday was my day off and John had asked me to go to Atlanta. He needed to get his new van for work. He has been waiting on this van for over six months!! Now he won't have to use his own vehicle and best thing yet, he now has a fuel card...score!! Gas allowances are the pits. Gas keeps going up, but you still get the same money, they tax you on it, and it never goes far enough with John's gas lovin truck. Anyway I digress, we went to Atlanta, mind you just to pick the van and head directly back home. Well his boss calls him and finds out we are in the parking lot. Next thing you know we are going in the main office and John is meeting with the President of the company... yikes! I meet his boss for the first time lookin like trailer trash. Nice huh!! Anyway the give him a sales position. He is super nervouse, but we are excited also. We are very rutty people and hate change so anything makes us anxiouse. I'm sure he will do great and he still gets to keep the van!! Yeah big daddy!!! I am super proud of him!!!

2 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Congratulations!!! We're so proud to know you. Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! John you work very hard and you deserve it. Ok, trailer trash sister. You kill me. I am very happy for the both of you. Love ya, Mary