Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whose shirt is this anyway??

Aren't those Tara's short too! Poor Devin has no clothes of her own!!
Around our house sometimes you get somebody else clothes with your laundry. This was especially the case when all the girls were at home. Now we don't usually have this problem, but when I picked up Devin from school yesterday I notices she was wearing Parker's shirt. I couldn't believe it. Devin is 15 and Parker is 6. Also you would think she would of noticed before this. She said that she had brought the shirt to change into for working on drama props and thought it was just a brown tshirt. Then she realized it was her little brothers!! I told her it was kinda sad, that she could fit it. I know Parker is a big boy, but this shirt is a size 7!! Now I know where to shop for her...... in the little kids section...ha! ha! I know it is great to be smaller, but that is a too small when you are sharing clothes with your six year old brother!! LOL!

2 comments:

MKShelley said...

That's hilarious!

Unknown said...

Hey Devin, be careful that's coming here next and then to Tara's. just kidding!!!