Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sorry

Well it has been over a month since I posted on our blog and a lot has happened.
1. Halloween - Fun!!!
2. Reese's birthday
3. Allison brought home rifle team & girlfriends
4. Thanksgiving
5. John's father passed away
6. Devin's play godspell got first place locally!!
7. Missed my babies at thanksgiving
I think that is everything. oops one more my laptop crashed..... yeah I put 2007 Word on it and it dies!! I'm back and running thanks to a techie friend.
I'm going to try to make it my goal to post once a week. I feel that is reasonable and something I can actually obtain. I read everyones elses everyday....I'm quite the blog stalker!!!LOL! I have to finish up this semester and I haven't done as well as I wanted so it is time to buckle down and finish with a bang.

Love you all!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Was wondering if you where ever going to update again! I even changed your background to Christmas!