Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Pj's

Can't you feel the love??
Keepin it real


My two babies.....

Always the actress!








The other day I bought some feetie jammies for Parker. When he gets cold at night he will come to our bed to get warm, so I enjoying my space in my bed thought if I can keep him toasty all night, no more visitors. Well Parker is a big boy and when I was shopping for his new jammies I got two different sizes because the large looked way to long for him. Well I put on the meduims and they fit. I put the large ones back in the bag to go back to the store. Well Devin thought she would try them on. Devin is very petite and we have running joke about her wearing Parker's clothes. Guess what ?? They fit...... they looked adorable and we had them wear them on Christmas Eve. We called up Tara and told them about it and now Allison wants a pair too! Next year I'm going to get them all matching jammies!!!LOL!

No comments: