Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Up and Down and Up and Down Again!

Life is so full of ups and downs, but tonight I was getting sea sick because of it. Tonight was the last night of my classes. I have struggled to say the least this semester. I even continplated dropping some classes, but I muddled through. Anyway, tonight I go to take my math final, which is always a nightmare for me, but I am armed with notes from my awesome tutor, Matthew Creech so I feel like I have a fighting chance..... hah! my teacher sprang a horrible test on us. Nothing like the pratice test. Nobody finished! I mean even the smart ones where still working at 10:00 and he is trying to give us hints to help us along. Even to the point of saying well if you got 20 done, you can quit. Yeah, sure I left at 10:10 and nobody was done. Class ended at 9:45. The teacher said see you next semester, Tina. Thanks!! Oh well math has always been a sore spot for me. Then I come home to take my sociology final. I rocked it. 100 out of a 100!! Then I look at my class grade and she has missed a grade! Yikes final grades are due tomorrow. I had to email and hopefully it will be taken care of. These are my grades as of tonight...... Public speaking A ( you all know I can talk) Sociology B (If she get the grade posted correctly) World Lit II C (I thank Jesus for that!) and Math.......well probably an F, but who knows.... say a prayer people!

1 comment: