Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter

Beatiful white eggs justing waiting for us to make them colorful Easter eggs!
Love the colors!

Over the years we have dyed our eggs a multitude of ways, sparkles, crayons, but this year it was all about the basics. For some bizarre reason I always throw out the egg carton, forgetting they have to dry some where. I was hoping that we could do together with Parker and Reese, but they had to do it separately. Parker is old enough where he doesn't drop they egg in the dye, where Reese plunks the egg down and cracking is a major concern. The colors are always so pretty. I always like the deep dark colors. The Easter hunt was great, but the yard was still muddy from our unending rain we keep having, so it made it a redneck easter egg hunt! We had to many for two children, I eventually starting just throwing them in the yard. Anybody need some hard boiled eggs or candy filled plastic ones?? I have plenty!!

No comments: