Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Break

Reese giving me the stink eye because it suppose to be warm!
Playing in the sand is always fun especially when the water is almost frozen!

Devin working on her tan!


It was so cold that we had to keep Parker shirt on!



Papa talking to his buddy! Did you notice Parker and Brodie had matching swim suits!! Too cute!! If only they made them in Jeremy and Johns size....




We went back to Pensacola beach this year for spring break. Tara hadn't been to the beach in a long time and I thought those pasty white legs needed some tanning. I had forgotten how much it takes to take little ones to the beach. Reese did not like sand on her feet so papa had to carry her which left me being a pack mule. Oh to be a good grandma!! Brodie mostly hated it and cried the whole time. John took the kids, yes all of them including Brodie back to the pool and let tara and I have some quiet time to talk at the beach..What a man!! I love him! They were having a cold spell of course when we where there, but the ocean is always so beautiful. Next time I'm taking Tara parasailing. What a blast.

No comments: