Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Potty Training

Well Allison (the pet lover) has brought home a chocolate lab that she supposedly is pet sitting for John. Well this little dog, however how adorable he might be has bladder control issues. I know every puppy has to be trained, but I have never seen a dog, pee as he is walking or in his sleep. Yes, this dog pee's the bed. Trying putting him a cage for short periods to give him bladder control.....nope he pee's in his own cage. Why do we always have the "special" pets? If there was 10 dogs at the store, we would pick the one with issues... I had to laugh when reading another post about women and after babies the lack of bladder control....It is so true!! I have had four babies and now when I just think about going I'm running for the bathroom. Maybe me and the dog need to start wearing depends?

No comments: