Thursday, May 21, 2009

Robbed!!


Ok, I know I am way to old to watch this silly show, but it is one of my guilty pleasures. maybe because I always wanted to be able to belt out a song and not sound if kittens are being thrown off a building. Anyway all season I have loved and yes I said it loved, Adam Lambert. I have even texted votes for him. Don't even try to talk to me when he is singing. He is so awesome! Maybe because it is like a broadway show and and song all rolled into one. So, when last night they said Kris won, I was devistated. Are you kidding me??? Adam was awesome every week and kicked Kris butt vocally in the final!! I guess America is not ready for a guy that wears more make-up than most girls to be thier American Idol.. Oh, well thier loss and great for Adam because he doesn't have to record that HORRIBLE song that judge wrote!! I will be buying Adam's first CD. I hope he pulls a Chris Daughtry on them. Kris will sound like a million others on the radio..... boring!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh mom! You Adam lover! LOL!

MKShelley said...

So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight and I am pumped!!!! LOVE that show!