Sunday, February 10, 2008

Allison is Going To College!!!

Well we got our acceptance letter from North Georgia Military College. They have accepted Allison providing she get her ACT score in within 30 days(I already faxed it). She got great ACT scores so everything will be great. Now we are trying to secure ROTC scholarship money. The school drags thier feet about transcipts. I guess I might have to go up thier and pull my ghetto momma on them.....I think it will be a BIG adjustment for my little closet princess. NO TV, no extra bedding i.e. down comforter, and additional pillows..Yikes!!! Valentimes Day is next week, and frankly I don't have a clue.. Any suggestions?? I guess I've gotten to old and tired.

1 comment:

Holly Lind said...

YES!! Congratulations! The adjustment won't kill her, just make her stronger, right?