Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Can't be Mad

This morning was the usual rush to get Parker to school on time. I'll admit most of the time it is my fault because I like to sleep in (never a morning person). Anyway he has always been used to us being able to take our time because I don't start work until 10:00 a.m.. Well this morning we rushing as usual and I was forced to dress him to save time.... all you moms know what I mean anyway I was getting extremely fustrated with him because he was being a slow poke and obessing over this star toy and then he did it. He extended the string on the star to make a one string guitar and started singing " I love my mommy, she is so sweet, she gives me kisses and hugs..... at this point my heart is melting and my baby boy can do no wrong. Who needs to be on time anyway!!! Keep singing my boy ......

2 comments:

Tara said...

AWWW, how sweet!!!! I love Parker!!

Holly Lind said...

Now you;re in trouble...he knows your currency. I'm afraid it's all downhill from here! But...it would be the same for me!