Saturday, June 28, 2008

Allison 18th Birthday


Sweet young pre-teen!!

still my little girl

Today is my sweet Allison's birthday!! She turns eighteen today and I can hardly believe it!! Where has all the time gone??? She will leave for college in August and I have a hard wrapping my mind around it. The other day someone called her about an single adult activity... surely they had the wrong number..??? My baby is not a single adult!! She is still about 8 or 9 in my mind. You can tell she is getting older, she didn't want us throw her a party at chuck E. cheese anymore...sigh oh, well I don't miss that place, but who gave her permission to grow up and become this beautiful young woman??? I certainly did not. I had to help her get tires today..... yeah!!! She still needs me!!!

1 comment:

Shelice said...

I'm with you...how did this happen!!! Weren't they just entering YW's last week or at least last year!