Monday, June 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well we are home from our Disney vacation. It is nice to vacation, but it is great to get home and sleep in your own bed even if it is smaller than at the hotel. Now going back to work it not real fun, but as I explained to Parker we cannot vacation all the time because it cost to much money, but he tell me he needs to go back on vacation...LOL! Six years old what does he need a vacation from??? Getting back to swing things is hard. Since it is summer vacation we don't have a real schedule and since Tara is here the house looks like a bomb exploded in it. Little hands can make a mess so quickly. You can never get mad at that sweet little angel. She is so darn cute! I hope that Jeremy and Tara move closer soon. I would love to see that sweet little face all the time and only if I could get her to say "grandma".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome home! I agree...Disney's next thing needs to be a way to give parents a vacation after vacationing there. We love Disney but it's more a fitness camp than vacation. Still **** dancing to get into my laundry room...call me ;D
Shelice