Saturday, June 21, 2008

Primary Swimming Party


Everyone swimming and having a good time!!

Tanner Marvets playing b ball in the pool.

Evelyn and Aubrie loved to swim!

Today we had a swim party for all the children in our primary. It was a total blast! At first Kathy was very concerned because it was raining at her house this morning, but the sun prevailed and it turned out to be a beautiful day. About 17 children showed up with parents in tow. We gorged ourselves on grilled hot dogs, chips, and watermelon. Then we had icee pops for dessert. It was great fun! It seemed to me that everyone had a great time. It was cute, Parker started the day on the steps very tenantive, but before long he was having a blast in the middle of the pool. We are going to sign up for swim lesson this week. I cannot have a 80 lbs of little man meat hanging of me any more. You would think I would lots of weight with that sack of boy hanging on to me with the grasp of the incredible hulk.

No comments: