Monday, January 28, 2008

One down, five more to go

Last night, I was sitting at the kitchen table doing my never ending homework and the funniest thing happened. John was also at the table eating soup and Devin was doing something. She scooted the chair back to put an item in the garbage can and I heard it.... the chair cracking....this chair is usually occupied by John. Then it blam!!!! Devin was on the floor!!! The chair leg broke!! These chairs are older and we have been babying them along, but this one was a gonner. Devin was alright and we laughed so hard I think I tinkled myself, but I'm glad "big daddy" wasn't sitting in it. Yikes!! I can already see the ace bandages, tylenol and the ever present aches & pains increasing. Well it all ended well. Today when she asked for Taco Bell, I told her to remember the chair........ she gave me an evil look..LOL!!

No comments: