Tuesday, January 15, 2008

tired of hearing about Brittney!!

How many of us really care that brittney spears wore her wedding dress shopping at Macy's?? I know I don't. It shows how really low our entertainment level is... Why can't they actually come up with some actually entertainment?? I would have rather done the laundry, but I was rocking a baby to sleep and was trapped in the recliner. I would rather let my mind be sucked of all intellgent thinking than wake a sleeping baby. My dad is volunteering at the Bob Hope Golf Classic this week so if you see a tall, good looking guy, a little middle aged holding back the crowds.....thats him!!!

1 comment:

MKShelley said...

I care. And you spelled her name wrong. I care about that too.

In case you can't read the tone, I was being sarcastic about being mad that you don't care, but I really do care, well, not about what she's wearing so much as her well being, but whatever. And on that note, did you hear the recent news that Sam Lufti, her manager cut off all of her phone lines and took her charger for the cell, and cut the power to her cars somehow so that she couldn't drive without him? Also, he admitted to drugging her by crushing up pills in her food every meal. He was basically controlling her life and controlling when she would seem crazy or not, because he would drug her, and then drive her out in public to get videotaped by the paps.

Sorry if you didn't care to hear that.