Sunday, August 17, 2008

FROG Graduation

Can you tell them apart??
Hot and sweaty!!Still love those dimples :))
Nice closet!! Lots of choices of outfits.....
We weren't suppose to sit on the bed, don't tell ok? and believe me that wool blanket felt wonderful next to your skin..LOL!!
I made her take this as you can tell.
Well we just got home from Allison's FROG graduation. First of all I'm not really sure what FROG stands for, but basically it is basic training for the cadets. We drove up most of the way, saturday night so we could get there on time sunday. Yeah, I know everyone was moving in on sunday, but that is the way they do it. They had several companys on the field. Of course, my Allison forgot to tell me what company she was in. They all kind of look the same at this point. They gave out of few awards and then they were released until 4:30 pm. One thing I found disturbing in the instructions upon leaving they tell you if you going to have sex to wear a condom and what kind to wear and not to drink any beer because you only have six hours of free time. Ok, I know this is not a church school, but they poor kids looked liked they needed several showers, hot meals, and a nap not trolling for some booty!! Anyway, we found our Allison with a sprained ankle, but she still ran around the whole school today!! We promptly began washing her clothes and made a trip to the local walmart for supplies she didn't realize she would need. We went to eat at this local resturant called the Smith house. They serve food family style and it was SUPER!!!! They also had gold cave in the middle of the resturant. They just discovered or should I say rediscovered it two years ago when remodeling. It was super cool. Parker got a gold diggers hat. We got Allison mostly settled, I'm sure she will need to get a few things still, but she knows where the Wally mart is. We left her about 2:00 so she could get a nap and rest her feet(real bad blisters). It was hard to leave, but I knew she was so tired and needed to put her feet up. Well now I can at least call her.

2 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Ok, I'm so impressed! You're probably used to it, but she blows me away. Thanks for sharing. I love keeping up with your kids.

MKShelley said...

That is scary about the sex and beer. Seriously.. 6 hours... who's gonna immediately do that right after graduation...

I guess that's celebrating...