Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our 2nd home



Well it only took two months before it was complete, but here it is our secound home or otherwise known as Parker's playset. John talked me into this by saying our grandkids would be able to come over and use it so I relented and we bought this HUGE playset. After all Parker is not a small boy. Well after it sat on the back porch for a month my friend, Laura offered her husband up to come and help John with this project. Well John works so much he was hardly ever able to get time to do it so we finally decieded that would just pay him to do it. Well A.D. took it this project, but he even struggled a bit with it. Thursday he was able to put the finishing touches on it and we are so happy with it. Parker tells me that him and his dad are going to sleep in it.... I agreed that was a great ideal !! A man's sleepover...LOL! I give them about an hour tops before they come back in.


3 comments:

Tara said...

We do need to move back home Reese would LOVE that!!! I see GA in our future. Reese will be spending a lot of time at her grandmas!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! I want to come over and play. I really wanted one for the boys but our yard is to small and Samuel I'm sure would terrify me in some way. Enjoy Parker. Love Aunt Mary.

Candi said...

Looks like fun - makes ours look a little dinky!!