Saturday, August 9, 2008

HAVE YOU SEEN....... OUR HAMSTER????


OK, IT IS OFFICAL.. I'M FREAKING OUT. IT SEEMS OUR HAMSTER, PANDA IS MIA. PANDA HAS BEEN KNOW TO BE A MASTER OF ESCAPE AND DISGUISE, BUT THIS IS FOR REAL. WHILE WE WERE GONE HE APPEARENTLY HAS GONE AWAL. NOBODY TOLD ME UNTIL ABOUT AN HOUR AGO WHEN I NOTICED THAT THE CAGE WAS VERY STILL. THEN UPON FURTHER
INSPECTION I NOTICED THAT THE HAMSTER IS MISSING. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME FOR ESCAPE, BUT SINCE WE WERE OUT OF TOWN I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HOW LONG HE HAS BEEN MISSING. I'm afraid it will be like that episode of fairly odd parents when Timmy's old hamster comes back to kill his mom. For those of you have seen it you know what I'm talking about. I will keep you updated on his disappearence meanwhile I will have to sleep with one eye open......

2 comments:

Tara said...

lol!! i hope he wakes you up with a big wet kiss!!!! LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

Gosh!! Reminds me of when we had hamster and they always got out. Mom, would have a cow!! Do you have a farm out there in Georgia mame. You are a super Dork!!!