Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Let is Snow!!

He was happy before I nailed him with a snowball!!
Even Parker shared in the pulling Reese duties

She seems to be asking him for a warm cup of hot chocolate


"Grandma, do you really trust him?"



Getting on all the clothes is the pits!! I gave this horrible job to Jeremy




Before we left for Utah, I gave Tara strict instructions on not letting it get to cold while we were there. I am NOT a cold weather gal. We Tara is a very obedient daughter and got it to stop being cold the whole time we were there. In fact, it started to snow upon our departure and Tara informed me that it is still snowing. Parker wanted to see the snow so Jeremy being the great guy he is, drove up us to Park City. We went to a state park and found a great place to sled. We found a snowed over boat ramp. It was great because it is a flat surface under the snow. Perfect for Reese's sled. Also it was so cool to see the lake in three stages. Cold water, icey, to frozen solid. Jeremy went out a little, but did not venture our to far. He knew Tara would kill him and I was there with the camera to rat him out if necessary. I thought about going out onto the lake, but my fat hinney would have gone in. Frozen Tina!!! Reese got the best job. Officail sled ridder. It is a baby sled so she was the only one to fit on it. What a workout going up the hill only to push her and have to take her back. Good thing that Jeremy had done his WiiFit earlier that morning. The kids got pooped out pretty quick, but that was fine with Jeremy and me.

No comments: