Thursday, February 26, 2009

We've joined the Wii Nation

Well it is official we have become one of them. We resisted, but it seemed so much fun! I found a Wii at Target the other day and my mom said if I found one she would buy for me so..... I got it! We have had only about a 1/2 an hour to play so far, but we have really thought it was fun. Who would of thought? I don't care for computer games or gaming systems, never have. I felt they were a racket, but the sight of Tara and Jeremy on that Wii Fit, I have to put John and I through that humilation!!LOL! Actually I am very excited about it. I would love to lose alot of weight and maybe this will get me motivated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea!!! I told you it is fun. I really like the boxing and what a work out!! Tell John to get on his gloves.