Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meet Brodie Lee LaPierre

Brodie smelled so good! Isn't his little blanket so cute!!
This was the first time he could wear his own clothes, we were so excited!

Reese definately missed her mom......look at that hair Yikes!


Brodies loves to talk to his grandma...




look at all the tubes.. what a brave boy!!



Well I just got back from Utah and I had a wonderful time. I got see both of my beautiful grandbabies!!! My newest little boy, Brodie Lee LaPierre weighed in at 8 lbs. 11 oz and 2o inches. He is a little meat muffin. He had some complications, but he is doing fine now. We spent alot time at the NICU, which was hard because you have to be 18 at least to come in. You know little kids are germ factories!! Usually Jeremy and I took turns sitting with Tara in the NICU. Brodie finally came home on thursday and what a great feeling that was!! My heart broke every time we had to leave him at the hospital. Tara was so brave. What a great mother she is. Tired and overwhelmed she would go up every couple of hours to make sure he had his mother milk. We had quiet times just rocking our Brodie, but the love was always there. I swear they pump in sleeping gas in that room. We get so sleepy rocking the baby. Tara and Jeremy both fell asleep, but grandma managed to stay awake. Only because my snoring would of made Brodie cry!! It was a great trip, but it just makes me miss my beautiful daughter and her wonderful family even more when I leave..... one thing I won't miss is Tara and Jeremy people eating couch. If they haven't gotten one by my next visit, we'll be going shopping. My head is still crinked and I just got the feeling back in my arm...LOL!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love your pictures, we need to make sure to make a cd so i can get some copies! We miss our mom/grandma so much already and i think even the couch misses you too...no one to eat in the middle of the night!

Unknown said...

So lovely!!! I want to hold him. Bring him to me!! I would also die in the snow.

Unknown said...

Love the photos!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Tina,

How lovely to see the pictures of you and your family. It is nice to get a first hand account of what is important in your life these days. You look so entranced with your new grandchild.

Love Norma