Saturday, February 21, 2009

Updates

Well this was not terribly exciting. I would show you a picture of my biopsy leg, but believe me it is to distgusting. It still hurts. I don't know if I'm just being a baby, but it still is sore. I should have the results in one week. I finally passed on on my test lately. I have been getting so whipped by my classes. I thought Biology wouldn't be that hard, hey I got a good grade in high school right? Yeah, right! I swear breastfeeding four children must of sucked out a lot of brain power because the more I read it the more it does not stay in my memory..... what was I talking about.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What biopsy? I would like a phone call please? Hope they don't have to cut your leg off!! Ha Ha or should I say LOL Just Kidding, but do call me.

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Biopsy...leg...HELLO??? What's going on...I'm sorry what were we talking about? LOVE ya!