Saturday, April 26, 2008

Allison's Senior Prom






Tonight is the big night for all Northside graduates!! Prom Night! Every girls night to feel like a princess. I asked Allison if she felt like a princess and she said...... yes!!! My mission is complete. John didn't get to see her go and I felt bad about that espescially if he knew how much money he spent......LOL! (Let's keep this between us) Anyway I always love to see my girls all dressed and especially when they feel beautiful .... not that they aren't beautiful all the time, but girls feel so great when they got thier nail and toes done, new dress, new perfume, make-up done (it looked soooooo awesome!) and new shoes, new bag, and finally hair and accessories done!! Her make-up looked so good that everywhere we went people would compliment her. It was great because she was a little down this morning... Here some piccs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allison, you look beautiful and I hope that you had a wonderful time. You clean up well girl!!! Tina, I am telling on you. Love, Mary