Wednesday, April 23, 2008

When it rains, it pours!!

As you know I got in an accident on saturday, so I went down today to get my police report so I can give it to Jay Toyota. Otherwise they will put it through on my insurance and I will have to go after the guy myself. So I go there before work thinking this will only take a couple of minutes. Well they cannot find my report or any report for that day.... they are asking me are you sure that you called Columbus Police, not the sheriff or marshall. I'm like listen lady I work on the south side I know what the different cars look like!! I know that it took over an hour for them to come out and be rude to me!! Well the lady was nice, but two hours later they have to contact me on friday....... and they want us to vote for a pay raise.... yeah right!! Also Allison hit a lady in the parking lot at Macys!!! It was superficial damage, but I'm sure the insurance company will be so glad to hear from us.....Allison so far is my worst driver yet. Devin is suppose to be able to get her permit, but who can afford another crazy teenage driver on my insurance!! Also yesterday I was off from work and so like the good student I am I planned to my math homework(my least favorite and most procrasintated subject) and after about two hours of grueling homework my internet goes down again!! Mediacom is horrible... this is not even the second, third, or fourth time they have done to me..... ok enough ranting

No comments: