Saturday, April 26, 2008

More prom night!!


They act like the both have cooties! Allison is going to break her neck on these shoes. I loved them all six inches of them!!




Devin and I posed for them to show them how to do it correctly!

Notice the circle bracelet, Tara, it completes the circle theme.

Here is some more pictures of Allison and her date for prom. He was very nice. I believe this was his first official date. His mom was out of country so we took pictures for her too! Nice boy, but since John wasn't here I had to give him the "talk". I told him look how pretty she is tonight, if you hurt her or do anything to hurt her I WILL HURT YOU.......SEVERLY,,, at first he thought I was joking, and then I gave him the look and said quite forcefully I'm not joking...

2 comments:

Tara said...

Fierce makeup! I love it! I want fake eyelashes! LOL! She lookes HOT! Yeah they do look like they have cooties together. HEHE.

Angie said...

Wow, great dress!