Monday, April 21, 2008

Car Accident!!!



This is the poor car I was test driving

The car that hit me, he got if from both ends!!



This is the one who started the whole thing!!
We got a Toyota Highlander friday to test drive. The van is dying and the hot weather is coming and I'm not sure it can make it through another hot Georgia summer. Anyway on the way home from Gymboree ( I had Gymbo bucks I had to use) we got stuck in slow traffic on I-85 north because of road work. It was down to one lane. I was just telling John I think there is an accident behind me and BLAM!!! The guy behind me hit me. Ok, I'm confessing I became the completely irrational woman at this point, my goodness, this isNOT MY CAR EVEN!!!! I got out and acted a complete fool. Anyway everyone was alright, but I learned my lesson from Allison accident and immediately started taking pictures. It took the police an hour to get there!!! The guy got out of his car and said "I did it" and still the cop only gave him a warning!!! If I would of hit someone I can assure you that I would of got a ticket and a fat fine!!! Anyway we are all doing well. The car salesman asked if we still wanted to buy it and I told him, no way man... it been in an accident!! I think he laughed so hard he peed himself....

No comments: