Monday, April 21, 2008

Ward BBQ



Food eaten outside always taste better!


Devin is not happy!! Parker stole my chair and then I stole her chair and so she sat in Parker's chair... ok I made him move, but Devin is always so dramatic that I couldn't resist telling her she had to sit there...LOL! Once upon a time that was her chair. Anyway saturday our ward had a BBQ. We were afraid that it would be cancelled due to the fact it rained that morning, but the heavens smiled upon us and gave us some much needed sunshine!! The food was great, and we had a great time us being together and chatting......They had a desert judging contest, I brought a pack of chiparoo's cookies I got 1/2 price at Publix. Hey people love them and I knew that Jamie Hermann would win. She is our local molly mormon. She is so sweet, but she always makes the best food and the prettiest!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

devin looks like she is having a great time! LOL!