Saturday, May 3, 2008

Field Day


You almost feel him concentrating on keeping that golf ball on the spoon!




Daddy came to cheer Parker on!



This friday was field day at Parker school. This is always alot of fun for the kids and I knew that we have to at least make an appearance. John was in town so he joined us for a morning of bean bag toss, running with a golf ball in a spoon and hula hooping!! The best part of the day was of course the snow cones!!! I had to leave before the icey bits of heaven were available, but you can bet that Parker got his daddy to buy one for him and got money for some more that afternoon. Friday Allison also got to go to six flags with her math club...... they actually have clubs for math?! I belong to the "I hate math club"!! anybody want to join?? We actually are trying to get fractions banned and polynominals elimated from completely. Just email me and let me know if you would like to join.


No comments: