Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Graduation


Sorry it the wrong way!!

Proud parents of the graduate!

My mom pointed out that we all have the same nose!!

Allison ex-boyfriend Chris.

Allison graduation was this saturday at 9pm. We were exhausted already from her party, but this was the big event and Allison was soooo nervous. It was held at the Civic center this year and of course the traffic was horrible. The ceremony itself was typical, but we so proud when our graduate crossed that stage. When they were exiting she was able to see us in the bleachers cheering her on! When we finally found her in the swarm of people I couldn't contain my tears any longer and either could Allison or Devin. Did I mention we are very emotional people?? Usually Allison is the our "rock" and shows very little emotion. When she bust out crying what could the rest of us do, but join her. The pics are not very good. My camera was charging and we had to use Devin camera which I despise. Did I also mention that she was the prettiest graduate?

No comments: