Monday, May 19, 2008

Passing Time

Have you ever felt like you blinked and time has passed by?? We went to Allison barraculate(sp??) yesterday and I couldn't believe my little allison is graduating high school. It is very happy and sad occassion. I'm glad she is achieving this milestone, but I actually sat there and wanted my sweet baby back. The one who used to run to me when I got home from work. She was always a good little girl. Sometimes I feel like I have missed her childhood because she was always the good girl that was until she hit middle school, but I have blacked out the bad and will only focus on my sweet little dimpled girl. I am so proud of her!! p.s. Don't have any pictures of that day because she hasn't got back my camera back!! :(

1 comment:

Tara said...

I WANT PICTURES!!!