Monday, May 12, 2008

Award Season


Another drama queen!! They give awards for this now??


getting inducted into thespian society



It is getting to the end of the year and it is award season. A mother always hopes that her child has stood out enough in a good way to receive some sort of award. Now I am opposed to giving an award to everyone for the sake of giving an award. This is why I like the invited ceremonies so that the children and parents of those who are not receiving an award has to sit for hours on end and watch the same kids get award after award. Yeah, we've all been to one of those ceremonies. It is truly horrible for the children moral and hours we can't get back of our lives!! Devin and Allison both got some sort award this year. Devin got an award for freshman Drama and was inducted into the Thespian society. Allison got inducted into some math society....yikes you all know she didn't get that from me!! Anway Parkers is soon and I am afraid it is going to be the horrible awards ceremony I discussed earlier. This will be hard for my little man :(

No comments: